Check out my Closet for Stampin' Supplies & Retired Stampin' Up! Sets For Sale.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

DOstamping StarsThursday Challenge #51

So this week's challenge was a bit difficult because as most of you know that, I took a break from Stampin! Up after having my son and that as I came back, I realized I didn't have as much "NEW" Product as I thought... 
So I decided not to worry about what I didn't have and use what I did have...
Can you believe that I made all the images from My Digital Studio. It came with my kit and I played around with it but put it to the side and let me tell you, even with just the MDS and NO Booster Packs there were so many choices. 
Honestly, I never thought of just printing out what I wanted to stamp. 
It was very user friendly and I am totally impressed with myself and the My Digital Studio Program.

I also tried a new telescoping card idea, 
My Inspiration came from my up-line Dawn Olchefske she is so full of ideas and is so very generous with her Time and Talent. 
Here is a picture of her card, My inspiration


So here is my card for today's challenge 
A.K.A
My Husband's Anniversary Card
Miss "A", Master "D" & Little "J"
I know I cheated but really how was, I going to add in the twenty :)

 Here's a Closer look



I know, I know what does this have to do with the challenge
Wait for it,Wait for it...


Tah-Dah






Materials Used:
SU! Card Stock: Basic Black,Pacific Point & Whisper White
SU! Accessories:Photo Corner Punch "My Favorite,
Round Tab Punch &My Digital Studio "My NEW Favorite"

Just an F.Y.I. if attempting this type of card just remember, the middle section goes on upside down. If your not using a sentiment on the middle section, No worries.

Here are a couple of pics I hope help,


The first and third section are attached facing forward/correctly and the middle section is attached upside down to last layer.
Hope it was worth the wait,
Let me know what you think,
Kymberli

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...