Check out my Closet for Stampin' Supplies & Retired Stampin' Up! Sets For Sale.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sew Simple

I hope you all had a FUN & SAFE Holiday and were able to share some downtime with Family & Friends.
We had a nice holiday weekend and Little "J" had a blast in the pool. 
We had Root Beer floats while we watched the firework show Master "D" put on and all in all had a great time.
We are trying to stay cool from the triple digit heat,but honestly it just rained a few weeks ago so we can't really complain about the heat to much. 
So last week, I tried to organize some of my paper stacks. After I searched high and low for the "perfect" graduation paper and finding it in my very own stash made me realize, I really need to figure out what I have.
So I have decided to try and CREATE with one stack at a time and hopefully my paper stacks will be put to good use and I will have room for more crafting supplies....

So here is my first Project 



All the paper came from my paper stack except for Very Vanilla & Crushed Curry (retired SU! card stock)
I used on the side. I made two cards the fronts are the same and the insides are just a bit different.
I stamped the image three times
once on the Very Vanilla and once on green paper and once on Crushed Curry.
I then cut out their dresses and attached them with snail.


I  added paper buttons with my SU! sizzlits die.

 I really enjoyed sewing the paper together for the inside of these cards,

for the stitching, I used my New Singer "Stitch Sew Quick"
I found it at Wal-mart for around $14.00 dollars and It's so fun to use.
.

Let me know what you think...
Happy Stamping,
Kymberli

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...