Check out my Closet for Stampin' Supplies & Retired Stampin' Up! Sets For Sale.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

SU! Friendly Words


So every time I have seen SU! whisper white paper embossed, 
I think it is so "Regal" so I came up with this card. 
I used SU! Rich Razzleberry card stock & 1/4" grosgrain ribbon.
I used my "BIG SHOT" & a texturz plate to emboss the front of the card.
I really love using SU! wheels and the wheel guide helps me keep everything straight and in order.
I love that you can connect the two pieces so that you can essentially stamp up to a 22 inch border or
snap them together  to make a right angle corner. 
I rolled my sentiment on a 4" x 4 1/4"  piece of whisper white paper then used my SU! Stampin' Sponges to add basic gray ink to give it a distressed look.
These sponges are a great deal because they last forever.
I have had my sponges since, the first time I signed up with SU! in 2005.
You get 3 sponges but you just cut them into little wedges
depending on your preference you can get 6-8 wedges from one sponge.
Then I sewed around all the edges and placed the butterflies on each section and
added a little rhinestone for some "bling".
I made the butterflies with my  SU! Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die.

Let me know what you think...




Kymberli
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...