Check out my Closet for Stampin' Supplies & Retired Stampin' Up! Sets For Sale.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Finally A Card


So today I woke up motivated and ready to get some card making done and after I got some ideas from
SCS.
I set off on my journey and as I began I found it challenging to create new cards when,
I am limited in supplies
.(That's what I get for ordering like I was going to be a hobby demonstrator rather than making it
"A BUSINESS")
So here is my first Sample,

 Materials Used:
SU! Stamp Set: Sense of Time Stamp Set
SU! Card Stock: Black,Chocolate Chip &Vanilla
SU! Ink Pads: Black,Chocolate Chip & Versamark
SU! Ribbon: 1/4" Black Grosgrain Ribbon
SU! Punches: Ticket Corner small punch
Accessories: Stampin Dimensionals, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips

Let me know what you think
                     


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...