Check out my Closet for Stampin' Supplies & Retired Stampin' Up! Sets For Sale.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Take-Out

BWell Have I been Having Fun with my "BIG SHOT"
 I saw this very cool Take Out Box Tutorial by Dawn Olchefske.
So I really had nothing to put in them as of yet, But they sure are cute.

I used white  light cardboard for the boxes, I think they came from the inside of nylon a.k.a. pantyhose packets. I knew one day they would come in handy.
I am also loving this new Mambo Melon.
So here is my version of QUICK Take-Out 


Materials Used:
SU! Stamp Set: Fabulous Florets
SU! Card Stock: Whisper White
Ink Pads: Melon Mambo
SU! Ribbon: 1/4" Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon 
Accessories:Stampin Dimensionals, Sticky Strip
and Paper Snips

Let me know what you think




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...