Check out my Closet for Stampin' Supplies & Retired Stampin' Up! Sets For Sale.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dostamping Stars Challenge # 47

So this weeks challenge was a bit easy... LOL
I originally made this card for last weeks challenge the color combo
River Rock,Marina Mist & Cherry Cobbler that I really had a problem with and came up with this.
Then I realized that I had to use butterflies this week so I decided to save the card and 
even though the album came out in 1978, I thought it was close enough to the 80's so here is 
This week's Challenge Card
Materials Used
SU! Stamp Set: Fabulous Florets
Accessories: Big Shot, SU mini glue dots,Paper Snips,
Photo Corner Punch
Big Shot Petal Cone Die,Texturz Plate Backgrounds 1,
Let me Know what you think
Happy Stamping,
Kymberli

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...