Check out my Closet for Stampin' Supplies & Retired Stampin' Up! Sets For Sale.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

DOstamping StarsThursday Challenge #50


So as I was wondering what to do for this challenge.
It came to me, I could Kill 2 birds with one stone.
I needed a Birthday card for my son and these colors are a bit manly...
So Here is what I came up with

This was my first attempt at an easel card using my Handy Big Shot, I also used ribbon fibers for the balloon strings. I cut along side the 1/4" grosgrain ribbon and pulled out the fibers. I think you need a visual :)
I will have to get to it. I hope you enjoy today's challenge card.

Materials Used:e
SU! Stamp Set: Bring on the Cake,Family Accessories
 SU! Paper: Baja Breeze,Old Olive, Early Espresso,
Basic Black and Whisper White 
SU! Punch: 2 step Owl Punch 
SU! Ribbon:Very Vanilla
SU! Markers:Baja Breeze,Old Olive & Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Snail, SU mini glue dots,
Stampin Dimensionals, Paper Snips
 
Let me Know what you think
Happy Stamping,
Kymberli

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...