Check out my Closet for Stampin' Supplies & Retired Stampin' Up! Sets For Sale.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thank You, Thank You & THANK YOU !

I made this box of Thank You Card's for Master "D"'s Music Teacher
I thought they would come in handy for the end of they year.

On this project I did not use all Current or All Stampin Up! Supplies 
The Stampin Up Current Supplies that were used are as follows:
SU! Stamp Set :Engraved Greetings,
Very Vanilla Card stock,  Photo Corner Punch, Decorative Label Punch,Big Shot & Big Shot Texturz Plates,  

I Have so many Retired Stamp Sets and Papers that I feel it's a waste to not show you my favorite stamp sets and if anything, I can Inspire you to rework something you see for something that is in our current catalog or maybe it will spark your creativity to make something "OLD" New Again...
Happy Stamping,
Kymberli 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...