Check out my Closet for Stampin' Supplies & Retired Stampin' Up! Sets For Sale.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

DOstamping Stars Thursday Challenge #54





So for this week's challenge when,I saw these colors all that came to mind was the
Fabulous Florets Stamp Set it is so versatile.
I love that it has a coordinating embossing folder 
for the "Big Shot"and the "DSP" .
I started off with Tangerine Tango as my Base Card and I Stamped on Whisper White alternating the flowers to make my Custom "DSP" so the colors could match this weeks challenge.
I embossed the buckle with the coordinating Flower garden Embossing Folder.
I then stamped two more images of the flowers and used sponge daubers to add some color, I cut them out and used Stampin' Dimensionals to "pop" them out and I think it adds another dimension to the card. 
Every time, I see this set it just makes me smile.
I hope you like my Buckle Card this week.






Materials Used:
SU! Stamp Set: Fabulous Florets
 SU! Paper: Daffodil Delight,Melon Mambo,
Tangerine Tango and Whisper White 
SU! Ribbon:Pumpkin Pie
 
Let me Know what you think
Happy Stamping,
Kymberli
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...