Check out my Closet for Stampin' Supplies & Retired Stampin' Up! Sets For Sale.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Thank You :)

These last few weeks have been a whirlwind and with Summer School and College just around the corner,I will try to post as much as I can but Honestly Life Happens and REALLY I cant apologize for spending time with my FAMILY :)...
So to get back in the groove, I wanted to post a Thank You card I made for a Dear Customer.
Hope You Like It
Materials Used:
SU Paper: Whisper White,Rich Razzleberry,Pacific Point & DSP Paisley Petals(Available in the New Catalog)
SU Stamp Set:Engraved Greetings(Available till June 30th Only) 
Accessories: Big Shot,Scallop edge border punch,Snail 
& Stampin Dimensionals
 
I really liked using the DSP, I probably would not have put these colors together without it.
Let me know what you think
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...