Check out my Closet for Stampin' Supplies & Retired Stampin' Up! Sets For Sale.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

DOstamping Stars Thursday Challenge #55



When I saw the challenge this week, I knew exactly what card, I wanted to make.
I actually made something similar for my son's 10th birthday party invite.
The only real difference was his invite was a bit larger.
So here is what I came up with


Board Shorts...I think they are a great "pair" for this challenge.
(Sorry couldn't help myself)
I think it's a cute idea for a pool party or boy invites.
On these board shorts, I used SU! Whisper White & Pacific Point Paper,
I used elegant lines embossing folder and rubbed marina mist 
over the embossing with a sponge dauber.
For the belt I used whisper white ribbon.

I couldn't decide so, I made a second pair on these, 
I used the "NEW" In- Color Paper Island Indigo & Pool Party,
I think the names are perfect for this project.
I ran the Island Indigo through my Big Shot and used the texturz plate harlequin,
and whisper white ribbon for the belt again.

Let me know what you think,

Kymberli
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...