I have had such a wonderful response from my first tutorial and I am so happy that there are people out there that are enjoying it and I hope it is inspiring you to create some wonderful projects.
I just wanted to add a picture so you could see the difference between SU! card stock and regular
The purple flowers are SU! paper and only 8 scallop circles were used.
The black flower was made with 8 half scallop circles,I had them left over from a project,
I made with the Big Shot petal cone die. I just overlapped them a bit before placing a brad in them. I thought it was a good use of my scraps. I think it would look nicer a bit fuller so next time,
I would probably use around 12.
The last three were made with reg. scrapbook paper, They were colored on one side and white on the other, As I stacked them I alternated between the colored and white side to give them a different look.
They are not SU! so the paper was very thin.
I used 10 on the orange one,14 on the green & 16 on the whiter one.
I hope you can tell by the pictures the fullness.
Also Danie Stamps from Texas was so nice to add a link on her blog to my tutorial and she added a great idea some of you might like to try, She used body spray instead of misting with water so her flowers had a nice scent to them.
I haven't tried it yet,but it's on my to do list. Hope all this helps
and I would love to hear back from you or see what you've come up with.